Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Relief List. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our service/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services: Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and "Our Service" and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. Our price list includes pricing for Relief List membership (for Relief Teachers and Education Assistants) which is paid at the beginning of each term. For schools, the system is free of charge with the exception of SMS/Text Message usage which is charged on a monthly basis. The SMS/Text Message service is optional and is only accessed on an “as needs” basis by our customers (schools).
Site Access: When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
Fees and Charges
Relief List provides an online service and therefore some customers incur fees and charges for using those services.
- For the Relief List Relief Teacher booking system, payment of fees by Relief Teachers and Education Assistants each term provides access to the site for that term. If funds are not paid, whilst the account remains active, Relief Teachers/EA's are removed from the list of available Relief Teachers/EA's accessed by schools. Relief Teachers/EA's will be placed back on this list as soon as the term fees are paid.
- For the Online Ordering system, payment is required in the form of a credit/deposit into the Relief List account. This payment is made via the account section of our website. Once Relief List has received cleared funds, Relief List will credit the account. This process may take up to five business days. Access to the make online orders is only possible whilst there are sufficient funds in the Relief List account. Relief List account holders have full transparency over all fees and charges via their accounts section of the website.
Dispatch and Deliveries Policy
Relief List provides an online service only and therefore does not require a Dispatch and Deliveries.
Relief List provides an online service only and therefore does not require a Returns Policy.
Relief List provides a number of online services. Our refunds policy provides as follows:
- For the Relief List Relief Teacher booking system, the system is free for schools to use so no refund is required. For Relief Teachers and Education Assistants, we offer a full refund if no bookings are made by schools through our system for the term. As an alternative, Relief Teachers and Education Assistants can roll-over the fee paid into the next term..
- For the Online Ordering system, you may request a full or partial refund of any credit balance at any time. However, as all funds deposited by parents are transferred to school bank accounts, refunds to Online Ordering Account holders can only be pad by the relevant school. In this instance, account holders will need to contact their school to arrange a refund.
Hyperlinks:This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
Intellectual Property Rights: The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
Disclaimers: Whilst we take all due care in providing our services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Statutory Guarantees and Warranties to Consumers: Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“C&C Act”) defines a consumer. Under the C&C Act we are a supplier of either goods or services or both to you, and as a consumer the C&C Act gives you statutory guarantees. Attached to the Standard Terms and Conditions are:-
- Schedule 2 of the C&C Act; and
- those statutory guarantees, all of which are given by us to you if you are a consumer.
If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act of our goods or services then we give you a warranty that at the time of supply of those goods or services to you, if they are defective then:-
- We will repair or replace the goods or any part of them that is defective; or
- Provide again or rectify any services or part of them that are defective; or
- Wholly or partly recompense you if they are defective.
As a consumer under the C&C Act you may be entitled to receive from us notices under Schedule 2 section 103 of the C&C Act. In that regard:-
- If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act and the goods or services we are providing relate to the repair of consumer goods then we will give you any notice which we are obliged to give you under Schedule 2 section 103 of the C&C Act.
- If we are a repairer of goods capable of retaining user-generated data then we hereby give you notice that the repair of those goods may result in the loss of the data.
- If we are a repairer and our practice is to supply refurbished goods as an alternative to repairing your defective goods or to use refurbished parts in the repair, then we give you notice that the goods presented by you to us for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. We also give you notice that we may use in the repair of your goods, refurbished parts.
Limitation of Liability: If you are not a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act then this clause applies to you. If you are a consumer within the meaning of the C&C Act then this clause has no effect whatsoever to in any way limit our liability or your rights. If you are not a consumer:-
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
- We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and not with Us.
- We do not participate in any way in the transactions between our users.
Indemnity: By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Western Australia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.